Stem Cell Freezing Bags/Cell Freeze
Charter Medical’s Cell-Freeze® cryogenic storage containers are designed for storage, preservation and transfer of peripherally derived stem cell applications.
Cell-Freeze® Design offers:
- Unique bag film container material remains flexible at ultra low temperatures (-196°C)
- Proprietary membrane port design and attached cap minimizes exposure
- Attached label offers ease of use and traceability in labeling
Features and Benefits
- Polyolefin Film - Specifically selected for it’s low temperature properties
while maintaining flexibility and clarity when filled with liquid.
- Membrane Port - The attached cap snaps into place to protect the contents
and minimize exposure during use.
- Attached Label - Supports adherence of computer generated labels
and allows manual data entry area. Critical information can be viewed quickly by simply opening the freezing cassette.
- Integral Fill Tube - The unique manufacturing method used to secure the fill
tube to the container body eliminates the need for pvc interfaces with the liquid nitrogen storage section of the container.
- Interface/Connectors - Compatible with sterile connection technology and smart seal technology (Sebra® Model 1100 tube welder). Fits in a variety of freezing cassette systems.
Click on the thumbnail to enlarge.
Cell Freeze Generation 2
|| 10-20mL Cryogenic storage container, Generation 2, Label Pocket Design
|| 30-70mL Cryogenic storage container, Generation 2, Label Pocket Design
|| 55-100mL Cryogenic storage container, Generation 2, Label Pocket Design
|| 80-190mL Cryogenic storage container, Generation 2, Label Pocket Design
|| 30 - 60 mL Cryogenic Storage Container
|| 50 - 90 mL Cryogenic Storage Container
|| 70 - 125 mL Cryogenic Storage Container
Information taken from the Charter Medical website.